Just to say hello

Bodia once made me a demo of a PRS Archon gain channel... with the gain all the way up!!!! Yes, gain channel, gain all the way up ON AN ARCHON!!! That's a high gain amp that has enough gain for most people by 11:00 on the dial.

That is when I knew I'd found a home here.

Bodia once made me a demo of a PRS Archon gain channel... with the gain all the way up!!!! Yes, gain channel, gain all the way up ON AN ARCHON!!! That's a high gain amp that has enough gain for most people by 11:00 on the dial.

That is when I knew I'd found a home here.
Cool,are you a fan off the boss ds2

Cool,are you a fan off the boss ds2
I have had a bunch of OD and Distortion pedals over the years, but have not tried one of those. A few years back, I switched to amp gain and started buying amps for their gain channels, instead of a bunch of pedals. I still have pedals, I still buy one occasionally, but mostly use amp gain now for primary tones.

I have had a bunch of OD and Distortion pedals over the years, but have not tried one of those. A few years back, I switched to amp gain and started buying amps for their gain channels, instead of a bunch of pedals. I still have pedals, I still buy one occasionally, but mostly use amp gain now for primary tones.

Sounds like a plan for the future,I used to love cranking the Amp when the house was empty.full on power chord riffs,I love making a noise as the other half used to say,I call it music she calls it noise

Back