Just to say hello

Welcome Rob! I think you’ll find a suitable group of PRS enablers here to encourage your journey down the rabbit hole. Enjoy yourself :)

Hi Rick thanks for the welcome ,,everyone is so friendly I love it already here

Hi Tucson Thump mind is now made up,it will be a prs se Paul’s guitar hopefully in aqua.gonna leave the colour choice up the wife though,got to let her have some input being as she is paying for it

Nice choice.

If you haven’t already seen this YT video, it gives a good example of the “Swiss Army knife” comment that I made -

Rob,I thought I was going to be all fat, dumb, and happy with my second (once my new SE Piezo arrives) PRS. Then yesterday and I saw the Private Stock Friday ad on FB...oh woe is me.:oops:

Haha,I know what you mean Daryl Some beautiful looking Private stock guitars .can’t wait till I get to play electric again,

Hi Tucson Thump mind is now made up,it will be a prs se Paul’s guitar hopefully in aqua.gonna leave the colour choice up the wife though,got to let her have some input being as she is paying for it
Oooh you'll like it I'm sure. I have a Trampas Green SE Paul's :D

Welcome Rob! Be prepared for no more crappy playing guitars…it’s a revelation! Have your eye on something particular? What do your like? What’s your budget?

Welcome Rob! Be prepared for no more crappy playing guitars…it’s a revelation! Have your eye on something particular? What do your like? What’s your budget?

Hi Boogie,thanks ,yes I’ve not played for over a decade,can’t wait till I get my prs,making do with an old acoustic I have restrung,sorted the action out yesterday it’s better but still crappy haha,will have to do for a couple of weeks,

im going to getting the Prs se Paul’s guitar hopefully in aqua cannot wait

Well lets see how honest you are…. What are your thoughts on Julie Bowen?

Ok, just kidding. Welcome to the forum.

Hi DreamTheatreRules thanks for the welcome ,

Haha I try to be nice,respectfull and honest consciously.As many things are said and done without thought processes in place,no need to be any other way,I would rather make a friend than an enemy.plus the fact is I’m just an average guitar player and person,so no need to try to hard to impress coz I won’t

Back