Johnny Cash or Willie Nelson? Go!

Willie Nelson, because his name sounds like an illegal move in wrestling! Well that’s what I was told;)
DUDE! You and your wife need to stop going to those weird websites! Besides, which would it be? A "willie half nelson" or a "willie full nelson?" Wait, don't answer that! I don't want to know. Looking the other direction now.

DUDE! You and your wife need to stop going to those weird websites! Besides, which would it be? A "willie half nelson" or a "willie full nelson?" Wait, don't answer that! I don't want to know. Looking the other direction now.

The difference between the Willie Half Nelson and the Willie Full Nelson is the stage of the, uh, 'process'. And how happy you are with your prospective partner.

Or about three minutes on a good day.

The difference between the Willie Half Nelson and the Willie Full Nelson is the stage of the, uh, 'process'. And how happy you are with your prospective partner.

Or about three minutes on a good day.
Well that proves I don't go to those sites OR the wrestling sites. I thought a full nelson was two arms and a half nelson was one. And, I was ASSuming that a "willie full nelson" would be both arms on the willie instead of both on the neck. Clearly, this is something I haven't convinced Mrs DTR to try yet. So, uh, you'll have to let me know how it goes. ;)

Well that proves I don't go to those sites OR the wrestling sites. I thought a full nelson was two arms and a half nelson was one. And, I was ASSuming that a "willie full nelson" would be both arms on the willie instead of both on the neck. Clearly, this is something I haven't convinced Mrs DTR to try yet. So, uh, you'll have to let me know how it goes. ;)

I would, but I haven't been able to convince her to try it, either! :eek:

johnny-cash-finger-2.jpg

Back