John Mayer's 594

Think if those pickups were available for sale through PRS....

V70gQTq.png
Side note, I was in Vegas a few years ago at Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay and was at the bar eating one of the best burgers I have ever eaten, and I looked down to the end of the bar and this guy was sitting by himself also eating a burger. I resisted the urge to go over to him and say "These burgers are gold, Jerry! Gold!" but really, I should have, huh? I couldn't decide whether he would appreciate it or not.

Side note, I was in Vegas a few years ago at Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay and was at the bar eating one of the best burgers I have ever eaten, and I looked down to the end of the bar and this guy was sitting by himself also eating a burger. I resisted the urge to go over to him and say "These burgers are gold, Jerry! Gold!" but really, I should have, huh? I couldn't decide whether he would appreciate it or not.

I thought this story would somehow reference John Mayer, but alas

I believe the pickups are the JM versions of the 58/15's. Not quite as hot as the standard 58/15's, but hotter than the LT's.
Aside from being JM mod it sounds like a really good idea.

Having 58/15, 58/15LT, 58/15MT and 58/15JM with stock 594's volume and tone control would be perfect build-your-own-tone kit.

Back