It's 1:23PM. LET'S PARTY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5962

Ok Scott, let's get crazy. Bats in the belfry stuff. Don't hold anything back.

Bodia should be up in 3 hours to see it. Just about the time I'm hitting REM sleep.

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

Dybbuk stepped on my head at exactly 4:50am to get me to feed him. Yes, on Saturday, my day off. Jackwagon.

You guys.

Friday and today, my day involves cleaning house and organizing. Our apartment community room main office in undergoing a clean-out/restructuring and they're downsizing several metal filing cabinets. My hope is to snag one of the smaller 2-drawer cabinets before they're offered on Craigslist or elsewhere. Have already contacted apartment management and will await their response.

Went to bed last night at 11:45 (turned off light at 12:30) and woke up at 8:30. Was genuinely tired yesterday and hope to use today to finish with cleaning and be awake Sunday for morning meeting. God knows every time you clean up something, another mess follows, which requires more cleanup. The work never ceases.

Trying to be humble and do the work required of me today, but that is my short answer. Also trying to locate one of my cleaning tools that has missing parts. Don't ask.

Last edited:
My wife called from her car to tell me it’s sunny and warm, and that I should go outdoors.

Outdoors? Where it’s not indoors?

A terrifying prospect. Breezes! Flying creatures! Bugs! Dirt! Bah.

I can’t do it. Find someone else.

Last edited:
My wife called from her car to tell me it’s sunny and warm, and that I should go outdoors.

Classic. Basement dwelling at its finest especially with your basement.

The classic, "You need to get out more often" response. :) I'm told to get out every time I overstay my welcome. o_O Only when yard work or gardening is required, otherwise, I'm not working on my tan, thank you.

I have a nice view of outside from the music room. Is that good enough?

You bet!

I did go outside today to get a little exercise and afterward, to visit my 94 year old mom. It was T-shirt weather here in Michigan.

I was only a little bit freaked out by sunlight. o_O

I thought that was warm beer and cold pizza.
That’s the official NCAA Breakfast of Champions. Once you hit the pros, it’s coffee and donuts. And yes, I was thinking about the Belushi video when I posted that.

Oh, and 18 hours later, and no reply... I’m guessing someone’s meds kicked in early last night. :p

Back