It happened again... NGD

Gabod

Traded another partscaster I had for another SE 245 yesterday. I have a sickness.

20170326_091641_zpsfh7il5lk.jpg

Meeting his brother and sister
20170326_092101_zpshcytohoe.jpg

And the cousins
20170326_092402_zps2gafjr0y.jpg

I don't guess I really needed another SE 245, but it was a good trade, so I pulled the trigger.

A sickness indeed......Despite having two wonderful PS Singlecuts, I was still unable to resist this one. Though I might be better off if I could at least restrict myself to one brand.
What a beauty!

Now you need a bronze one to complete the set!

Congrats!!!

"So, Doc, what's the diagnosis?"

"I'm sorry, Les, but you have Gear Acquisition Syndrome. That is to say, you've become a slut. However, your Blue Cross insurance doesn't cover it."

"So you're saying I have to pay for all these guitars myself, then?

"I'm afraid so. We've been working hand in hand with the insurance carriers and the government to try to mandate coverage for people with this disease, not only to help you and your fellow-sufferers, but to keep the guitar companies thriving. We think there's more research to do, but it's definitely something the American Psychiatric Association's Guitar Forum Group wants to make happen. If you like the idea of participating in a research study where we have group meetings, I can sign you up."

"Will there be other folks I know in this study?"

"Well, are you a member of any guitar forums?..."

Back