Is this really a "B Stock" PRS?

Need to see the rest of it. There are a couple of members that have some stellar looking guitars with the B stamp. And, I agree. I don't really care for the B stamp on the headstock.
This one looks real clean and it's solid blue color. Can't see any wood grain on the body. Kind of a metallic blue. The guy won't ship it though. Local pickup in Delaware only, which rules me out. I'm in Colorado on the Utah border!

It's on eBay if anyone's interested. He's asking $1500 but it's been listed for quite a while.

Someone who lives in Delaware ought to go over to the guy's house with $1200 cash.

88's and most 89's had the serial number on the back of the headstock. This one does not. What does the serial number on the neck plate say? Not sure it's an 89.

This one looks real clean and it's solid blue color. Can't see any wood grain on the body. Kind of a metallic blue. The guy won't ship it though. Local pickup in Delaware only, which rules me out. I'm in Colorado on the Utah border!

It's on eBay if anyone's interested. He's asking $1500 but it's been listed for quite a while.

Someone who lives in Delaware ought to go over to the guy's house with $1200 cash.
Solid price! Wish I lived in Delaware.

That is crazy. I have number 387 and the serial number is on the headstock. You have number 492 and it has been moved to the neck plate. 105 guitars between them...
It isn't mine. The guy won't ship and he's in Delaware. I'm in Colorado.

Maybe I haven't paid enough attention but is that top set of conjoined tuners secured by one screw normal? I'm not sure I've ever noticed that before?

Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention but is that top set of conjoined tuners secured by one screw normal? I'm not sure I've ever noticed that before?
Yes. It's the way both of my 95's are too.

Last edited:
Reactions: nac
The guy finally wrote back to me on eBay. He won't ship. And he doesn't seem very communicative either. Was unable or unwilling to give detailed answers about the pickups and what not. But someone in Delaware ought to go take a look at it.

Back