is this prs se custom 24 fake???

I would try embedding the pics so they show up in your post instead of just the URL.
I am not clicking on anything with xx in them here at work.

It looks good to me. The TRC looks like it has tape covering bottom half unless it's a shadow.

Looks like a SE Cu24. Nice VY top, nicely flamed. What made you think it might be fake?

btw: OP: thank you for swapping out the (suspicious to me at least) multiple weird-looking links for the flikr photostream - much more safe-looking.

Last edited:
I've never seen a flamed headstock on an SE... very nice.

People who counterfeit guitars generally aren't going to do so on the lower end of a manufacturers product line, they'll be doing core instruments.

I've never seen a flamed headstock on an SE... very nice.

People who counterfeit guitars generally aren't going to do so on the lower end of a manufacturers product line, they'll be doing core instruments.

This guitar is exactly like my new one, VY, everything. Mine has a flamed maple headstock too. Is not only a beautiful guitar but it sounds and plays great too. I like the wide/thin necks.

People rarely try to counterfeit SE guitars, not much point in making fakes at that price point.

My custom 24 Se I got from Sam Ash has a plain trc so no worries. You should have the World Music Inc stamp on the back of the headstock.

My custom 24 Se I got from Sam Ash has a plain trc so no worries. You should have the World Music Inc stamp on the back of the headstock.

+1 This, also I think I read somewhere here that PRS stopped putting the logo on the trc after 2013. Mine is a 2013 and does have it, but every SE I see on the Products page has a blank trc. That one looks very nice.

Back