Is this a new 24-08 spec?

Interesting…

Reminds me of the Brushstroke 24’s they did a while back. But that says ‘23 on the headstock, so it’s definitely new. Although the listing isn’t totally correct (lists whale blue) so hard to say for sure what’s really going on.

I’ll tell you this, if they’ve updated the pickups to be 408 style with the full single coil tap, I say that’s an awesome upgrade. I love the MT’s on my SSH.

Interesting…

Reminds me of the Brushstroke 24’s they did a while back. But that says ‘23 on the headstock, so it’s definitely new. Although the listing isn’t totally correct (lists whale blue) so hard to say for sure what’s really going on.

I’ll tell you this, if they’ve updated the pickups to be 408 style with the full single coil tap, I say that’s an awesome upgrade. I love the MT’s on my SSH.
Brushstroke 24 was the first thing that came to my mind, too.

I saw that. Paul’s pickups. Ain’t it a tremolo Paul’s like they use to make back in the day? I guess what we need to know is what’s the neck carve.
*edit: Actually never mind. It’s 24 fret. Probably wide thin if I was guessing. Not a Paul’s with a tremolo

I saw that. Paul’s pickups. Ain’t it a tremolo Paul’s like they use to make back in the day? I guess what we need to know is what’s the neck carve.
*edit: Actually never mind. It’s 24 fret. Probably wide thin if I was guessing. Not a Paul’s with a tremolo

Yeah it’s a strange one for sure. I dig it though.

Dave’s does get some prototypes from time to time. I bought a prototype Paul’s Guitar, which has the TCI specs, but dates to before the official switch. I also bought a Modem Eagle V from them that has [mktg] after the modcat, which I assume means it was for marketing. I think PRS sells them the stuff that isn’t able to go out as new guitars, but need a home.

Back