Is this a Legit PRS SE??

Christian Torres

Hi! I am new to this forum but I came for a reason. I've been wanting a PRS and I finally got the opportunity to buy a PRS SE Custom 22. For me it's a pretty good price but I've never had a PRS. So can you guys check if it's a fake? I'd really appreciate it!
p6q2uecmdhpwi8lv7koj.jpg

ycbqyp1bf7lo9i2wlrkt.jpg

ydd4ojuebkfzjmrvggqc.jpg

Looks legit. The volume/tone knobs aren't original SE, I think, but don't care.

However: It's the wrong way how the three unwound strings wind around the tuning pegs. This is not PRS style. :eek:

legit. weeeeird stringing on the G,B,E strings. easy fixed.

I was going to call it a fake until I realised the owner just really shouldn't be allowed to restring guitars

Looks like an SE to me... I was not aware they did dots though? Maybe an older model? What does the ad say about its age?

You can acquire a serial number and run it by PRS I am pretty sure

I was going to call it a fake until I realised the owner just really shouldn't be allowed to restring guitars

Looks like an SE to me... I was not aware they did dots though? Maybe an older model? What does the ad say about its age?

You can acquire a serial number and run it by PRS I am pretty sure

Yea it's an SE. The ad says it's a 2010-ish PRS but I looked for serial numbers and the H is 2007 if I'm not wrong. It's an older model for sure!

Yepp, just looks like one of the older flat top SE Customs. I'm not a fan; I much prefer the slight curve of the newer SEs (which is weird because I love T type guitars)

Back