Is this a Fake prs semi ?!

Sepehr

uw3d_img_20180617_142305_926.jpg

hey guys , I'm new to electric guitar world and i wanna buy one.. So i just saw this guy wanna sell all his guitars because of migration or sth , and theres a PRS se custom 22 semi hollow in his guitars and he's selling it for half the price! I just wonder can it be fake ?! I cant visit him cause he lives in another city and there's exams and etc .. So i wanna know can u guys tell me if its fake or not ?! And would u guys buy it online if u were me ? Cause i see the pictures of this prs model and there was termolo bridge but this guys guitar doesnt have termolo .. I dont know i just want ur opinin guys ..
Sorry for my bad english ❤

uw3d_img_20180617_142305_926.jpg

hey guys , I'm new to electric guitar world and i wanna buy one.. So i just saw this guy wanna sell all his guitars because of migration or sth , and theres a PRS se custom 22 semi hollow in his guitars and he's selling it for half the price! I just wonder can it be fake ?! I cant visit him cause he lives in another city and there's exams and etc .. So i wanna know can u guys tell me if its fake or not ?! And would u guys buy it online if u were me ? Cause i see the pictures of this prs model and there was termolo bridge but this guys guitar doesnt have termolo .. I dont know i just want ur opinin guys ..
Sorry for my bad english ❤

In my humble opinion it looks like a SE CU 22 hard tail and genuine. You could always ask him for the serial number and contact PRS who should be able to advise you if it is.

Don’t be surprised if there’s a delay in reply from them, as I think the factory is a bit busy at the moment!

In my humble opinion it looks like a SE CU 22 hard tail and genuine. You could always ask him for the serial number and contact PRS who should be able to advise you if it is.

Don’t be surprised if there’s a delay in reply from them, as I think the factory is a bit busy at the moment!

Thats wise! Tnx man

agree that it looks legit. looks like an older SE Custom 22. (not necessarily old, but made before they started putting the signature on the headstock. It's also got a 3 way switch instead of blade switch which I believe the newer SE's have.) Some 22's might have floating bridge but a lot have hard tail bridge as well.

yep looks like an older model but legit. They only changed to the signature on the headstock last year I think and a lot of my local stores that stock PRS have these with the old wraparound still

Back