Is there a trading/sale section on the forum?

dwrockdoctor

Hi guys,

I've had a look and might be dense and missed it but is there a trading section on the forum?

For anyone following my thread on two project PRS CE buys from ebay, I acquired a 94 CE24 body and neck in emerald green as well as a 2002 CE24 body and neck in tobacco burst. That'll give me three PRS CE24's with my original 98 CE24 and I have a feeling I'll be down with the 2002 burst more once it's done over the emerald green.

What I want is a CE22 Gold Top ultimately and was thinking a trade (with possible money thrown in as the 94 is pretty well used) with my emerald green 94. I really want a gold top and a CE22 with the wide fat neck would round out the collection nicely.

Anyways, if there is a trading section let me know. I'm in Australia also.

Cheers!

Ah okay. Do people trade on here or is that something that is generally not encouraged?

All good either way, I just thought being such a PRS-centric forum that I might have better luck finding the right person to trade with compared to other forums.

Cheers!

Ah okay. Do people trade on here or is that something that is generally not encouraged?

All good either way, I just thought being such a PRS-centric forum that I might have better luck finding the right person to trade with compared to other forums.

Cheers!
I believe it is not encouraged.

I don't know any of these yahoos personally, but I'd deign to trade with a lucky few.

Generally, I like protection from Reverb or a reputable dealer.

Cool, totally get that point of view. Trust needs to be earnt. I'd only feel comfortable trading with a forum member that has been around a long time, especially without buyer protection, I'm only thirty something posts deep so understand the sentiment.

Cheers guys :)

There are a few people on here that I wouldn't mind having a few of their git-fiddles.

Back