Is there a classifieds section on the forum??

Russ73

Just grabbed a 594 thinline....I think its my favorite guitar ever now 1 has to go so before I call Daves wanted to see if there was any interest here....obviously a PRS instrument....thx!!

Start a thread that is titled ‘not for sale’. Then post a photo or two of the guitar that is not for sale. Add a comment that says it is “absolutely not for sale” and that interested parties should “refrain from sending you inquiries via the PM system”.

Then say “Hard to believe but there is some knucklehead on Reverb selling this EXACT SAME guitar for a very good price”.

You’re welcome.

Last edited:
Just grabbed a 594 thinline....I think its my favorite guitar ever now 1 has to go so before I call Daves wanted to see if there was any interest here....obviously a PRS instrument....thx!!

If you want to go the route, there is a buy/sell/trade group on FB (I know FB is the devil, but there’s a lot of people buying and selling there). Plus you can share to other PRS groups there too.

Start a thread that is titled ‘not for sale’. Then post a photo or two of the guitar that is not for sale. Add a comment that says is “absolutely not for sale” and that interested parties should “refrain from sending you inquiries via the PM system”.

Then say “Hard to believe but there is some knucklehead on Reverb selling this EXACT SAME guitar on Reverb for a very good price”.

You’re welcome.

Post of the week!

Start a thread that is titled ‘not for sale’. Then post a photo or two of the guitar that is not for sale. Add a comment that says it is “absolutely not for sale” and that interested parties should “refrain from sending you inquiries via the PM system”.

Then say “Hard to believe but there is some knucklehead on Reverb selling this EXACT SAME guitar for a very good price”.

You’re welcome.

And watch the thread go "Poof"! ;)

Back