Is there 58/15 lt wiring diagram for se custom 24?

Cale

hi guys
I own a se custom 24 zircote. It has 85/15 s pickups, 1 volume, 1 tone with coil split, 3 position switch. And I bought a 58/15 LT used for an upgrade of it. It is a 3 conductor pickup set. What wiring diagram should I follow to install those pickups into my guitar?

Another diagram? There's a thread here with lots of wiring resources, too. Figure out the wire color codes and go from there. The info is around with a little searching.

Maybe this will help?

Good luck!

Another diagram? There's a thread here with lots of wiring resources, too. Figure out the wire color codes and go from there. The info is around with a little searching.

Maybe this will help?

Good luck!
Can I use McCarty's wiring for my guitar? McCarty has 58/15 lt pickups installed. But it uses a toggle switch, not the blade switch used on my guitar. Can I use the McCarty wiring for my guitar? The different number of conductors on the pickups causes a lot of confusion for me.

커스텀 24 다이어그램을 보셨나요? 세가 아닙니다. 3선식 코어 픽업과 블레이드용입니다.

I already checked that too. But I am not sure if the coils in the wiring diagram are the same as those in the 58/15 or if its blade switch is the same as the se custom 24. PRS guitars are great, but it's not easy for me because they are different from normal guitars.

Last edited:

Back