Is 35th Anniversary Custom 24 a limited edition and should I buy it asap?

CalvinF

I hope this is not a stupid question, is each PR anniversary version limited edition (production stopped)? If I miss the one from this year, do I have to wait another 5 years to buy the 40th anniversary CU24?

I can probably grab one now but I spent a bit too much on gear this year. I am planning to wait until 2021. I am crossing my fingers that I can still find a 10-top Pattern Thin Aquamarine next year.

Thanks in advance for the information!

ATC! now! when they're gone that's it and they are already hard to find, 5 more years

Yeah, they may not make a certain number. For example, the Cu22 Special Semi Hollow was a Limited Edition in 2018. It wasn't limited to a number of pieces, but an ordering window. Dealers could order any quantity of them from June through August (I think it was August). New ones are still showing up as Wood Library Runs at dealers. Still, if you can swing it, I'd jump now. I mean, if you place an order with your dealer, it could still be 6 months until it shows up.

I’m gonna hold out until I see a WL one I like. I want a rosewood neck. But then the MEV came out and now I want that too. So many great options. It’s like Pokémon, gotta get them all.

Back