International Collaboration

ronalr

I have met so many great players from both this forum and the other PRS forum.. and have been lucky enough to write some music together because of the internet..
this is from a friend in Poland who has his own studio...most of you know him from the other forum...Art G.
he does a lick of the week" post....I really liked this lick and asked Art if we could do something with it...So Art wrote and recorded a track.. and I wrote the lyrics and sang it...I tried to write the melody line to his lead guitar melody line in the 2nd verse.....the first solo after the vocals is Art.....(a very tasty guitar solo I must say)....then I got to trade licks with Art on the last part......of course Art did all the mixing....wish I could fly to Poland to jam in person with him
my solo was done with my 2008 1957/2008 LTD PRS Experience CU 22 Charcoal Burst 10 Top Quilt....it was one of 9 mistake guitars...was supposed to be a McCarty!!

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12634259&q=hi&newref=1

"You Say You Love Me"

You say you love me but I say you don’t
Your gonna stand by me, but I know you won’t

Saw you downtown drinkin at that funky funky little bar
You was kissin on my brother, now that's going to far.

Chorus
Stay away from me, stay away from me
Don’t come back home
Cause you say you love me but I’m all alone

2nd verse
Say you still want me and I’ll run to your arms
I know your gonna hurt me but I’m addicted to your charms

Chorus
Stay away from me, stay away from me
Don’t come back home
Cause you say you love me
But I’m still alone…