Inlay Materials - Show me yours!

I know you mentioned you want to get hollow jaybird’s, but just wanted to show you this option that I have on my PS Angelus. A cool combo of oversized moons with eagle on the head stock and hawk at the 12th fret. Outlines on my two birds are gold, but just think of the possibilities with color combos with the moon’s/crescent moon’s, and the outlines on the birds on your guitar. Might look cool.

arpNNwX.jpg

Uz2Gu4F.jpg
I love moons and I love birds and this look is phenomenal.

Funny though, I saw video with Paul talking about the moons and how it’s actually the curve of the top of the headstock and I’ve never looked at them the same way since. I’ve always seen a moon but now I see the top of the headstock. Ruined.

I love moons and I love birds and this look is phenomenal.

Funny though, I saw video with Paul talking about the moons and how it’s actually the curve of the top of the headstock and I’ve never looked at them the same way since. I’ve always seen a moon but now I see the top of the headstock. Ruined.
saw same video... I also thought it was interesting they purposely angled crescent moon to match headstock curve. all those little details that add up to pieces of art.

Back