Incoming!!!

Tag

First in a LONG time for me. A bit nervous about this one. Will post pics, opinions and yes a clip when it arrives. On truck for delivery. :)

Hint. Its a production model. May not be here until 8 PM. My nose hurts from having it pressed against the window.

I will press my nose against the monitor in anticipation as well...any more hints?

Yes. The guitar is stunning to look at. Maybe even nicer than my PS. Unfortunately, its nowhere near as loud or resonant as the McCarty Hollowbody that I had played, so I have to return it. This has big braces under the top that I did not see on the McCarty. It would be hard to believe there could be this much of a difference in guitars all other things being equal. I had my Gibson 359 next to both guitars as a point of reference. So disappointed. Back to the drawing board. The pattern neck on this one was nice and chunky too. Damn.

Pics!!!!!
I dont think that is fair, but I wish I could, because its mindblowing. Very very hard to send back, but its just not for my jazzy style. Sounds killer with overdrive though!!

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Mine all have the original bracing, which is minimal.
Hey,

I am going to pm you a pic of the bracing I am talking about that this one has. Just verify for me 100% that yours does not have it. I would really appreciate it. Debating on ordering a PS but need to be certain before I do. Thanks!

Hey,

I am going to pm you a pic of the bracing I am talking about that this one has. Just verify for me 100% that yours does not have it. I would really appreciate it. Debating on ordering a PS but need to be certain before I do. Thanks!
OK. I'm travelling today so may not get back to you until tomorrow.
I'm sure PS will build the older style, but I'll compare to what I have and get back to you.

Back