Incoming - NPD

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
Pending new pedal day.

A couple months ago, I saw an article about a limited run pedal that is based on a modded pedal used by one of my guitar heroes. (Yeah, that's right - I'm keeping this mysterious. Gotta have some way to draw people back to these things after they read my drivel once.) Instantly interested. Funny thing, though - the article came out about a week after the announcement, and the pedal sold out almost instantly. They had a thing to sign up to be notified if they did more. So I did.

Fast-forward to today. Did a quick e-mail check while clearing my head from work stuff (no, not procrastinating...seriously, I wasn't...well...). Saw an e-mail from a company name I didn't recognized with a vaugue "customer..." message. Marked it as spam, and went to the spam folder. Turns out it's for this pedal. Watched the 8-minute review on YouTube. Debated for maybe another 10 minutes. Pulled the trigger. Checked again about four hours later - sold out. (So see, I wasn't procrastinating! At least, not about the pedal.)

All will be revealed next week...

One of these.....off Wish.....that I got because of the Music Is Win video comparing it to his REAL Klon. That came in not working, so I got a refund, found a screw floating around in the housing that was arching out, and, thus, ended up with a FREE Klon Clone!

I mean, it IS silver.....lol

158634441_10164959277180331_3907509898339829924_n.jpg

I got the shipping notification yesterday - said it will be here tom'w.

Today, I got the out for delivery notification. So, later today, I should see this:

rs=w:388,h:518,cg:true

The Stomp Under Foot Utility Muffin, based on Frank Zappa's Big Muff pedal from around the Apostrophe era. I currently only have a Danelectro fuzz pedal, so this should be an excellent complement to that and will probably replace it for now.

Back