INCOMING feat. Bigfoot photos

slowro

Evilbay bargain! Now featuring Sergio approved photos

All I need is a truss rod nut and to decide wether to use it for good or evil. Build one or transplant it!

Awww Yeah!!!!!

Did you see that 93' alder bodied CE maple top body on ebay? That would be sofaking bangin' with that neck.. It's purple too.

Everything about this one is Sergio approved!

Awww Yeah!!!!!

Did you see that 93' alder bodied CE maple top body on ebay? That would be sofaking bangin' with that neck.. It's purple too.

Everything about this one is Sergio approved!

I missed it!
I seen a goldtop with birds that nearly opened my wallet.

I need an alder/maple combo in my life! And purple = Rawk

It's even got a Best Offer option for it or BIN at $400... So depending on what the neck cost you it might be a pricey build, but one I'd be totally into doing!

Get a MannMade trem an some lampshades-n-wings... BANGIN'!

You guys are evil geniuses but a bad influence!

A flying vee, single humbucker and volume with a floyd rose! Maybe a violin curve on the body. Oh dear

I have seen the purple body Sergio mentioned, I have SERIOUS gas for it. I will wait on the neck arriving then decide

It arrived today, it wasn't mentioned in the advert but it's dated 1989. I think I will transplant it to my alder body but I keep thinking about that purple body on eBay

Sh!t, now I have GAS for that purple body. The current maple neck/board would look SICK on that body! Anyone know if the new necks are compatible with an old CE body????

Sh!t, now I have GAS for that purple body. The current maple neck/board would look SICK on that body! Anyone know if the new necks are compatible with an old CE body????

Probably not. The closest you could get is a Hiland neck or if a CU24 neck was smuggled out of the factory under someone's shirt.

Back