I stole a CE 24 from Guitar Center yesterday

Nice score! I was recently torn between grabbing that same exact model CE vs going with an older one from 98. Wound up going with the older one, but was only really in the market for a CE after trying out a few of the news ones and loving them.

Or one with a death wisho_O...don't do it dude...it ain't worth it...you don't need that kind of bad juju in your life man! Put down the "bangin" and back away sllllooowwwlllyyy....
That’s 2nd most notable “ju-ju” to you and I and best we not forget!!

Bow, scrape, genuflect etc. etc....;)

Good score!
Deals like this never come my way...
I see something I like, dream about it for a while, then scheme ways I can buy it without my wife knowing, and then pay full price for it!

Congratulations on a great guitar deal (and a great guitar).
As Glide mentioned; you've saved enough to swap the bridge for a MannMade (it makes a big difference)

Nice score! I was recently torn between grabbing that same exact model CE vs going with an older one from 98. Wound up going with the older one, but was only really in the market for a CE after trying out a few of the news ones and loving them.
CES rock!

Good score!
Deals like this never come my way...
I see something I like, dream about it for a while, then scheme ways I can buy it without my wife knowing, and then pay full price for it!

Me too!!!! We should compare stratagies sometime...oh wait.. I dont have any of those..the only thing I can do is show you how to survive a vicious wife attack... ...Pro Tip- Playing dead does not work...yeah, don't do that...that'll get ya killed...

That's beautiful, One of the nicest looking modern CE's I've seen - Understated and classy at the same time. Well done sir, a real bargain

Back