i *STILL* have no GAS

thumbs-up-overweight-baggy-jeans-senior-man.jpg
The women burning their Nike sports bras are wrong. Dudes need bras too.

My GAS-O-Meter varies from day to day, and sometimes, moment to moment. I decided I needed psychotherapy to stop the wheels from spinning out of control.

So I got out the old Ouija Board and contacted Dr. Freud.

"Tell me about it, Les."

"Well, Dr. Freud, I really am interested in a Komet amp, but then I thought, "Why not get a Strat?" even though I hate Strats. Then I decided to order a...blah blah...and a...blah blah...but then I decided to....blah blah blah, so now I really don't know whether to...uh..."

"Zzzzzzzzzz."

"Dr. Freud, you fell asleep."

"You're gonna put the people on your forum to sleep too. You know, if they want a nap, reading your posts is a good way to fall asleep, and if that doesn't do it, all they have to do is listen to your music."

So maybe I'm a lot more out of touch than I realized, but what the heck is GAS? "Get Another Something" maybe?

Well, they're actually almost certainly my peers so that ought to give me some latitude. ?
Congrats!

You hereby qualify for the Early Bird Latitude Special!

The rest of us will be at the bar with our walkers.

Oh, and that fresh scent is our clean Depends!

Well, for most of us they're clean...for now. ;)

Congrats!

You hereby qualify for the Early Bird Latitude Special!
Thank you! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that! No, (and now I'm going to use a word that's become routinely and very very often misused) I literally can't tell you.
The rest of us will be at the bar with our walkers.

Oh, and that fresh scent is our clean Depends!

Well, for most of us they're clean...for now. ;)
I won't say it! I won't say it! Yes, yes I will.

That depends.

Back