I have to get this off my chest. Its just to much for me to take in by myself.

Dear Tag,
When i checked the forum early this morning ( my time zone) and read the title of your post i said "OH NO!!! Tag is facing some sort of a dilemma" but i couldn't be much further from the truth because you brightened my morning with these killer pictures and actually...
YOU MADE MY DAY
Thank you my brother

Ha! Glad to hear it!

Congrats Tag. That thing is just incredible, but what do I know? I've been awestruck by every iteration you've posted.
If I ever do a PS, just remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I will definitely be looking at your guitars as examples.

Congrats Tag. That thing is just incredible, but what do I know? I've been awestruck by every iteration you've posted.
If I ever do a PS, just remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I will definitely be looking at your guitars as examples.

No problems with that at all, thanks! The guitar is really just an Artist 3 semi hollow trem at heart. I added the RW neck, 57/08s and aesthetics for my personal taste. A production Artist 3 semi holow/trem with 57/08s will sound just as good, but I do think the nitro DOES open the guitar up tonally a bit as well. The fancy woods do not add anything tonally, but they make me want to pick the guitar up more for sure, and that means more playing, which means a better player, which to me, is the most important thing.

Still on the radar, Tag! Just have to find a time when I can swing by PA/NJ/NY for a little first-hand knowledge. ;)

(in Barcelona, Spain at the moment! :) )

Still on the radar, Tag! Just have to find a time when I can swing by PA/NJ/NY for a little first-hand knowledge. ;)

(in Barcelona, Spain at the moment! :) )

Im here when you are ready! Have a great time and a safe trip home. Lucky you!

Back