I closed the duel ports on my DG Custom 2x12 cab?

Deedsoftommy

I ♡ chip's n' salsa.
I decided to cover the duel oval ports from the inside(temporarily) so it doesn't look all jacked up. And it sounds amazeballs!

So this makes me wonder if I should order the same DG Custom 2x12 cab with a CLOSED back and NO center divider since the rest of the closed back 2x12's have the center divider (minus the deep back big mouth 2x12 that I really want). I really love the color scheme of the DG Custom.

And possibly the Archon 25 - only head in the DG color scheme.
10440844_10152125397291837_8694790764954227954_n.jpg

I love my DG30 amp through my DG cab, but I prefer the HXDA with a closed-back cab, so it's clear to me that the DG cab, with its dual ports and looser tone is truly designed for amps that do a certain "thing."

Incidentally, I may challenge you to a duel, but the ports on the back of the DG cab are dual. ;)

I love my DG30 amp through my DG cab, but I prefer the HXDA with a closed-back cab, so it's clear to me that the DG cab, with its dual ports and looser tone is truly designed for amps that do a certain "thing."

Incidentally, I may challenge you to a duel, but the ports on the back of the DG cab are dual. ;)
Haha true i realy love the openess of the DG 2X12.

Back