I almost feel guilty...NGD

I think that you actually got my guitar. I owned three Core Starla's, and I considered that one to be the best. So, I played the other two professionally, and kept that one in the case. I traded it on a Custom 22, last month. It was my best sounding guitar, for 11 years.

I traded it at the shop where I always do business. They told me what they would give me, and what they would list it for. I've traded so many modified Strat's there, (always with my wiring), that I don't think that they believed when I told them that "All I did was add the Vibramate Spoiler".

I'm glad that it's gone to a good home.

Last edited:
Awesome, they’re very cool guitars! I snagged a used core at a decent price in COVID times. It’s not my typical style which is why I wanted it. Seller didn’t have original case, which was actually a plus for me since I have too many hard shell cases that go unused. They had a prs gig bag which made me happy to have a lightweight single guitar bag to sling over my shoulder for band rehearsal. The guitar sounds and plays great and has an awesome vibe different from the rest of my arsenal.

Back