How many people own a 305?

Happy to say i own one now. 2010 antique white with matching white headstock, rosewood fretboard. minty!

I have a 25th Anniversary in blue too, afraid it does not get as much use as it deserves

I have one too!

9F00A9AA-8B4C-444F-98C5-E34EFE85A51F_zpsvvfdbpkw.jpg

I have one. No photo though:( It's a 25th anniversary in maroon. Excellent instrument for both blues and for clean picking. I particularly like it with the neck pickup.

The 305 is a great guitar. I tried one about a year ago and really liked it, but I've got a really nice Custom Shop Strat that I've had for about 22 years now; it's been modded some (locking tuners, rewiring) so it wouldn't bring as much trade or sale value as an un-modded one, so I'm hanging on to it. If both guitars were new in the store, I'd probably have gone with the 305. However, I do have a PRS Brent Mason.

I own one...I lowered the pups as many have suggested and it sounds really good. I like 'em, for whatever that's worth.

305_front_resize.jpg

I did have one....it didn't survive this last purge. I never bonded with it. I'm having the same trouble with my NF3.

I'm not sure about it either.

Back