How many hours a week do you play your prs?

How many hours a week do you play your prs

• 2 or less

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 2-5

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • 5-10

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My PRSis are on the stand next to me in my office, so I have the privilage of playing them almost every working day during lunch time and after work. At home I play Taylor acoustic and Musicman JP6.

I am about 8 to 10 hours a week for the past year.
Russ
Custom 24, P-22

5-10, but on the higher side....

PRS IS my go-to humbucker tone, and for P90s I use either my Soapbar McCarty or my '64 SG Special that I got in Nashville this summer.

For the most part, I practice 5-10 hours a week alternating between my SE 7 and my SE245 weekly. However, since my wife and I moved closer to my job last month, my playing time has increased so I'll be playing 10-20 hours a week before long.

As much as I can (when I travel 0) when home as long as my fingers will still move to my brains commands for the most part I need to skip days or take lots of Advil.
my favorite when things are going well is to play all the guitars in one night :)

Last edited:
I've 2 PRS, a Suhr Pro S4 and Larrivee OM-02.
PRS 3 hours every week at practice. Other PRS maybe 2 hours. Suhr maybe 2hours. Larrivee maybe 1 hour (it's loud and we're in a flat!).
So between 5-10 hours

Wow, I remember I used to play ~10 hours PER DAY. Those were the days.. but I couldn't afford nice guitars then.

Back