How am I ever gonna get anything at Experience...

Back to testicle sales for a moment; 35k seems like kind of a low-ball offer.

I got more for mine. I’m now not only able to play hockey without a cup, but I can nail all of the soprano arias in La Boheme! Plus, my nose and ear hair problem has completely disappeared.

The only drawback seems to be this relentless urge to polish my toenails.

Ah the joys of being a Castrato! With 7 new PS!!;)

NGD! The Cherry Westie has arrived...

Nothing like making sure EVERYONE knows what is in the box...
RQBBTrS.jpg

The unboxing
LRGxekR.jpg

Hmmmm what does this modcat fortell?
iFgjoOO.jpg

The first look... oh my!
xDZ7WIj.jpg

Not a swirl or surface scratch on it! Its like it is brand new from the factory...
izb6RID.jpg

Pretty from top to bottom
40F3rah.jpg

Full Frontal
a5peT0I.jpg

And reverse please?
HK0RNYi.jpg

Now... do I dare play this thing or keep it in pristine condition? Play... but not until later... perhaps tonight.

I’ve witnessed it on video several times!

It must be “gut-wrenching” in real life!!:confused:

My all-time favorite was the year they built a replica of PRSh's Les Paul. Before the reveal, he was going to toss the fake to someone, and the gasps were incredible. They revealed it was a fake and said it was an example of what they could do w/relicing if they wanted, but they didn't want to. Then he was going to toss the fake again and someone asked if he was sure he had the fake, and it turned out he didn't. JUSTTHATCLOSE to tossing a vintage LP!

My all-time favorite was the year they built a replica of PRSh's Les Paul. Before the reveal, he was going to toss the fake to someone, and the gasps were incredible. They revealed it was a fake and said it was an example of what they could do w/relicing if they wanted, but they didn't want to. Then he was going to toss the fake again and someone asked if he was sure he had the fake, and it turned out he didn't. JUSTTHATCLOSE to tossing a vintage LP!
Gulp!

It’s when he tosses his Paul’s guitar at people, you see the colour drain from their faces!

RQBBTrS.jpg

The unboxing
LRGxekR.jpg

iFgjoOO.jpg

The first look... oh my!
xDZ7WIj.jpg

Not a swirl or surface scratch on it! Its like it is brand new from the factory...
izb6RID.jpg

40F3rah.jpg

Full Frontal
a5peT0I.jpg

And reverse please?
HK0RNYi.jpg

Now... do I dare play this thing or keep it in pristine condition? Play... but not until later... perhaps tonight.
Congratulations, she’s a beauty! You should enjoy your NGD!

RQBBTrS.jpg

The unboxing
LRGxekR.jpg

iFgjoOO.jpg

The first look... oh my!
xDZ7WIj.jpg

izb6RID.jpg

40F3rah.jpg

Full Frontal
a5peT0I.jpg

And reverse please?
HK0RNYi.jpg

Hottie! Welcome to Club West St! Great top!

I spent 10 years in New England. Once my body adjusted to the weather ( about 3 days), I loved it. I still miss it 40 years later, and go up as often as I can, especially in the fall.

Did you put the intonation screw back on the high E saddle?

Congrats!! Looks great!!

That is killer! Congrats on the new beauty...yet another PRS I need in my life!

Super Bangin’!!!!

Damn! That’s hot, hot, hot!

Who the f@ck sells one of these?!?!
Again, everything he said. I passed up the opportunity to buy one from Markie several years ago and a Golden Eagle and I’m feeling the remorse every time I see a pic like these. So gorgeous!

RQBBTrS.jpg

The unboxing
LRGxekR.jpg

iFgjoOO.jpg

The first look... oh my!
xDZ7WIj.jpg

izb6RID.jpg

40F3rah.jpg

Full Frontal
a5peT0I.jpg

And reverse please?
HK0RNYi.jpg

That is beyond freakin’ gorgeous!

Back