NGD....A brother for a 'Lil Dragon

KILLER!!! I wanna get a DC22 someday. The Westie is too cool for me.
You'd love the DC-22. Fun guitar!

BSwoXbQ.jpg

It's a weird finish. The pics I took outside make it look Orange. It definitely is not Orange.

This pic of the headstock was outside, but in complete shade. Looks kind of Orange.

yS2yFdG.jpg

These are in the basement under florescent light. Closer to the Dirty 100.

XfJHujn.jpg

V4qi5QX.jpg

With a couple of cousins!

VupVALl.jpg
What a marvelous trio :cool::cool::cool:

Nice score, dude!

Sigh. I want one on these, but I want a lot of things...and my wallet says I can't have much of anything any time soon.

(Especially after investing in some home office upgrades thanks to the Amazon Prime days: monitor and dual external HDDs.)

It's a weird finish. The pics I took outside make it look Orange. It definitely is not Orange.

This pic of the headstock was outside, but in complete shade. Looks kind of Orange.

yS2yFdG.jpg

XfJHujn.jpg

V4qi5QX.jpg

VupVALl.jpg

Love X 3

You'd love the DC-22. Fun guitar!

BSwoXbQ.jpg

Oh my!

yS2yFdG.jpg

XfJHujn.jpg

V4qi5QX.jpg

VupVALl.jpg
Fantastic!

Sooo what would be the difference between the DC22 and the Santana III...other than two extra frets?

Stoptail vs trem and pickups. Maybe even finish depending on the DC22.

Yep, the DC-22 has 59/09 pickups, that split. This one is from the second run. I am not clear on the finish. I know the first run was nitro.

F3dJK0Q.jpg

c5ebHW1.jpg

Y'all know I got the red Westie. Well, that 'Lil Dragon dude was getting all worked up that he didn't have a real family. Sure, he's got lots of cousins in the house, but no one he can really call close family. Ya know....blood family. Mi Familia! Plus, Covid really has him in a funk. I had to do something about it. I've looked recently, and seen some ridiculous prices. Monday night, watching the Packers with the Mrs (she's a Cheese-head), I found one that was priced pretty good. I offered. He countered. I clicked! The Mrs gave her approval since she likes dragons (and eagles) too.

Funny aside; when it showed up today she was surprised. "When did you buy another guitar?"...."Um, honey, you looked at it with me during the game Monday night! You even gave your blessing based on the baby dragon." All I got was a blank stare. She had no recollection. Obviously, she was a little further into gin and tonics than she, or I , realized. Interesting idea/tip here; if you're trying to get your significant other to sign off on your next gear purchase, get them blind drunk first!

Back to the big brother! My 2008 Westie is happier than a pig in sh!t to have an older brother. Please welcome to the family a 2007 West Street Limited! Old style case. Mint condition. Awesome Lil Dragon. Smokin' hot birds. That baby Eagle on the headstock. So much good. Even a little boat wake in the top. Previous owner replaced the West St pickups with a set of ReWind Low Output pickups. I'm not familiar with them, but am looking forward to trying them out. The originals pickups were in the case, along with all of the original case candy, including the letter from Paul explaining the history behind the West Street Ltd run. My red one had nothing but the whammy bar in the case. I've got a set of Amber Lampshades on order. Otherwise, he stays as is.

Another funny sidebar; in the envelope with Paul's letter was the original purchase receipt from 2007. Purchased from Towson Guitar Center, sales rep was Ryan Fowler. Where'd I just buy it from; Ryan Fowler's Guitar Experience. Funny, he got to sell it twice!

I know, I know........pics!

I did hold my breath a little when I saw the box..........

tsjMi6H.jpg

SnOS20e.jpg

ATx31wt.jpg

azL3wqW.jpg

bbRI2DE.jpg

6W2ZQu4.jpg

d1cryZh.jpg

8JhC94G.jpg

4Iet5GZ.jpg

Doooooooood!!! I'm just catching up...just now saw this. HELLA SCORE! Congrats my brother!!! Love it!!!

Back