Hostile Takeover!

elvis

Hamfisted String Banger
I just realized that a year ago I had zero PRS guitars or amps, and no intention of getting any. They always looked great, but never felt right to me. I picked one up in a trade this past year and it kind of grew on me, and now I just noticed...

PAUL, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

Yep, guilty here too. Although, I don't feel the least bit bad about it!

I like that natural sc on the left..

Thanks! It's actually Santana Yellow, with a mild flame, but that only shows up in perfect lighting at the perfect angle. Otherwise it looks like you see it here. Understated but lovely. I have had enough AAAAAAAAAAA.... flame guitars that I have started to appreciate the simplicity of this one. That is what I like about the Tremonti as well. It is figured, but not tiger-striped.

sweet setup by the way!

Thanks as well! I couldn't be happier with it. Well, except that now when I go browsing for gear there is simply nothing that catches my eye. So... pointless. I also just noticed that the charcoal Tremonti matches the stealth Archon pretty nicely :)

I hear you. The DGT and P22 were acquired within the last year, on top of the existing Bernie and a few other guitars in the stable.

20160213_175255_zpsejrlocvo.jpg

I grew up lusting for PRS guitars, and fortunate to finally own a few. I recently sold the DGT, it felt unpractical after a while, I was having issues on what guitar to play for the day. 1st world problems. :p

It wasn't remotely hostile at my house. A couple came quickly, then a couple more. They just kept inviting their friends and nobody ever went home.
EXACTLY like this! Like rabbits, before you know what happened, there are dozens. Good luck!

It wasn't remotely hostile at my house. A couple came quickly, then a couple more. They just kept inviting their friends and nobody ever went home.
I was just coming back in here to post something to this effect. "Doesn't look hostile at all."

Back