Hoping for 1st factory tour!!!

Glide-bpm

We were small but we were slow...
Hoping to score factory tour dates (two in July, one on August for 3 days choices) when we're going up or coming back from seeing my brother-in-law in Bucksport, Maine! Hate to waste a trip from Charleston, SC to Maine while we're already passing through!

@Shawn@PRS, I submitted my first set of dates in error on the website for factory tour scheduling/info. The second one is the correct 1st/2nd/3rd choice dates! If my custom order from Moore Guitars for an Artist Package Limited Edition Special 22 Semi-Hollow that was placed last July, and it's now scheduled for arrival early-mid August, is there a chance I might get to actually see that guitar at some stage of production if I get a July 18th, July 16th, or August 1, 2019 tour? Those are the dates I submitted in order of priority when I submitted the application.

Rob Arnold is handling the sale/order, and Paul signed a backplate for it last year that says "Happy Retirement, Will. Paul Reed Smith".
I think Rob had a spare one signed when they were at the factory picking out wood or something.

Thanks!
Will Mims

Hard to believe I've been playing PRS guitars since 1998 and this will be my first factory visit...

Would be cool as heck of I got to see my actual guitar order on the factory floor!!!

Good luck! There are soooooo many cool guitars around the factory that it will be like finding a needle in a haystack! Heck, when I was there last October I couldn't spot one of the 10 WL 509s that we went in on, and there were 10 of those!

Good luck! There are soooooo many cool guitars around the factory that it will be like finding a needle in a haystack! Heck, when I was there last October I couldn't spot one of the 10 WL 509s that we went in on, and there were 10 of those!

Wow!

Pretty darn pumped up!!! One of my Bucket List items!!! Will be wild seeing all that awesome wood in different stages of creating awesome guitars!

Being an electrical engineer that specialized in plant controls and power generation, I'll love seeing all those CNC machines in action. I used to create drawings in Autocad to send to the panel shops around here for our control panels, etc.

Whoop! :D

You’re excitement is extremely contagious :) I hope your visit surpasses your expectations.

Back