Hopeful Sinner

Blakkmail

Hello members. I have the unfortunate responsibility to report that my brother, Jon Holley, aka Hopeful Sinner has passed away. I know he had friends here, and he loved this forum (as well as PRS). Please keep our family in your prayers.

Hello members. I have the unfortunate responsibility to report that my brother, Jon Holley, aka Hopeful Sinner has passed away. I know he had friends here, and he loved this forum (as well as PRS). Please keep our family in your prayers.
I'm sorry to hear this. All my best to the family.

Thank you all. He was my hero. There was two years of age separating us, so I always looked up to my big Brother for everything. He was effortlessly cool, like Steven Tyler, Nikki Sixx, Mike Ness, and so on. Everything he did artistically (guitar playing, drawing, and design work) he made it look so easy to do.

He lived with me the past two years and we were inseparable

Damn, this is hard news. I am sorry for your loss, Tommy. Jon was good human being and will be missed. I'll play some Charlie Terrell a little louder tonight.

I got the news from Shawn as I was leaving the office today. As you all know, Shawn is no longer on the forum and asked me to share the following with you guys.

I'm saddened to hear of Jon's passing. He was a talented artist and a kind soul. Jon's truss rod cover design is still one of my favorites and several of my guitars carry the truss rod cover he designed for the PRS forum. My condolences to his family.

i-LMw563T-XL.png

Back