HNAD...for me and PRS

Tosca

Zombie 10, DFZ
Today is the 16th Anniversary of my first PRS purchase...my beloved 2001 PS # 222 McCarty nicknamed “Tigress”.
xl1P8zo.jpg

So to celebrate the occasion I broke out my PRS 35th Anniversary swag for the first time....

The New Hat:
zoYAqiI.jpg

The New T-Shirt:
ELAfVKh.jpg

And of course the new Pint Glass:
US76Xn9.jpg

Let’s see....is there anything else new around here you guys might be interested in seeing...?

Today is the 16th Anniversary of my first PRS purchase...my beloved 2001 PS # 222 McCarty nicknamed “Tigress”.
xl1P8zo.jpg

So to celebrate the occasion I broke out my PRS 35th Anniversary swag for the first time....

The New Hat:
zoYAqiI.jpg

The New T-Shirt:
ELAfVKh.jpg

And of course the new Pint Glass:
US76Xn9.jpg

Let’s see....is there anything else new around here you guys might be interested in seeing...?
Whats in the box bud?

JFC! That tight @ss flame is.... Bangin’!

Isn’t it though.
They don’t mess around with dragons.

Yeah. I’m VERY happy with the flame. Probably my favorite flame top I’ve seen since my first PRS above.
The other thing a little different...it’s a lighter color than most of the others...almost like White Tiger, which I’m a big fan of.
Special bonus for Sergio, there’s actually some blue tones to the lighter part of the finish (hard to photograph). Overall...stunning. After a few days I may stop staring at it and actually play it.

Yeah. I’m VERY happy with the flame. Probably my favorite flame top I’ve seen since my first PRS above.
The other thing a little different...it’s a lighter color than most of the others...almost like White Tiger, which I’m a big fan of.
Special bonus for Sergio, there’s actually some blue tones to the lighter part of the finish (hard to photograph). Overall...stunning. After a few days I may stop staring at it and actually play it.
You should know by know that the player’s view is best.

Back