History favors the... savers?

andy474x

Knows the Drill
To maim a quote by Winston Churchill...

"History favors the savers."

20% off the West Street East Accessory Shop, y'all (at least at the time of writing this, I predict it won't last much longer...)

That means 57/08's, 59/09's, \m/'s, leather straps, SE locking tuners, those unique but not cheap Signature strings, and speaking of signature items, the @sergiodeblanc Plum Smuggler. All that cool stuff that you just couldn't justify buying without a good reason, 20% is a good reason. Heck, even you guys that whine about the gig bag that your Silver Sky came in can get a deal on a hard case.

I ordered some stuff from the accessory shop about a month ago, and then, in the process of stringing guitars with those new PRS strings, felt like an idiot for not getting some SE locking tuners for my Akesson, and to replace the Grovers mini lockers on my SECU24. And also not getting one of those dope @$$ embroidered leather bird straps. But then the Black Friday sale started, and boom, I'm a tactical/financial genius.

Until my wife sees the box.

I know I won't be remembered as a good player, so please, if I don't make it, at least remember me as a saver!

These are not first responders, but you get the idea.

KAFdWnN.jpg

If it favors the cravers, I’m in.

Oddly enough, Winston Churchill was himself not a saver, and was deeply in debt due to his insistence on the lifestyle of British nobility. There were times the Churchills simply couldn’t pay their bills.

If memory serves, Churchill benefited from a special fund that paid for his house during his lifetime, or he would have had to sell it after the war. I forget the details.

If it favors the cravers, I’m in.

Oddly enough, Winston Churchill was himself not a saver, and was deeply in debt due to his insistence on the lifestyle of British nobility. There were times the Churchills simply couldn’t pay their bills.

If memory serves, Churchill benefited from a special fund that paid for his house during his lifetime, or he would have had to sell it after the war. I forget the details.

Huh. Didn't know he played guitar.

I just snorted out loud in public. You gotta throw a brutha a warning!

I know where you were going with this, but my mental imagery is run-amuck.

History, here, favors the cavers. Cave-in to your desires...PRS.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is that second one not a slider!

Back