HELP US BUILD A PRIVATE STOCK!

McCarty - 24.5" scale
Sinker mahogany neck
African mahogany body
Fire Red Glow
Hybrid hardware
Stoptail
Covered pickups of your choice

Pretty close. Maybe obeche body. Sink hog or korina neck. Tremolo. Maple bound fretboard & headstock. 57/08s.

Send me the quote too! :)

i will take case 5

guitar 1

case 5

make the backplates the same as the limba. having the neck heel stained is more than enough, imho.

Guitar #1, but change the header to ebony to match the board and stick a red-burl eagle to match the board birds. Stain the tuners like the birds. SICK.

Alright here it is!
Guitar #1 and case #4 are the winners!

I did make some very slight changes to the back of the guitar, here are the final specs!

20th Anniversary model
Fire Red Glow Smokeburst
Matching Quilt Maple headstock veneer with Ebony PS Eagle inlay
Black Limba body
Black Limba backplates.
On the trem backplate, an inlaid PS Eagle in curly Maple stained Fire Red
'Sinker' Mahogany neck with quilt maple heel cap in Fire Red
Quilt Maple back of the headstock stinger overlay stained fire red
Black hardware, black pickup rings, Ebony tuner Buttons

Thanks for the help folks! Ill try and get pics of this one along the way and keep this thread going!

tumblr_mqekrwsKsg1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

What model should we do (has to be 22 frets) - McCarty Trem or for the really adventurous a Dweezil Trem (solid body)
What should the back wood be? - Swampash
What should the neck wood be? - Flamed Maple
What COLOR should it be? - Rainforest - Rainforest stained neck (w/White wash back) or Blue Steel in honor of Zoolander 2
Other: 57/08's w/Signature switching

EDIT: Guess I was too late....

I'm ignoring your requirements 'cause what the heck.

I would build a Dweezel Zappa II. The Dweezel Zappa design built like a Hollowbody II. In other words, the 24 fret Zappa design/mandolin cutaway shape but built like a HBII with the carved maple top and back (fully hollow/post under the bridge). No piezo, volume and tone control, McCarty switching. Artist birds inlays. Maple or rosewood neck, ebony fretboard, 53/10 bridge, 58/15 neck. Individual mini coil split toggles. Volume knob positioned like a CU24 next to the bridge.

DC 245
Red tiger with ebony bound body
Black pup rings/brushed nickel 58/15s
Black wash ("white lines") swamp ash body
Matching red tiger flame maple neck
Rear of headstock: "To Steve, Happy Birthday! From Paul and Brian"

Back