Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

It is slightly better than being on the naughty kneeler. Although two notches down from being in front of the naughty kneeler.*
* - Because you don't know your ultimate punishment at that point. What were you thinking?
Sounds like a good place to be a knee pad salesman. :oops:

My wife and son don’t want tacos, and my guy said “he’s not sure gold is for him” when I sent him a link to a GT HB Spruce.

I can’t help people I don’t understand.

Dude, I feel for you. People that don't want tacos and gold tops are as close as you can get to be commies without actually crossing that line. Ok, "commies" may be a little harsh. But, they ain't right!

41796175_10212700958582874_8187522995615432704_n.jpg

Dude, I feel for you. People that don't want tacos and gold tops are as close as you can get to be commies without actually crossing that line. Ok, "commies" may be a little harsh. But, they ain't right!

Communism runs in my family, so I could see my son being genetically predisposed to it, my wife on the other hand is a bit of a surprise.

And who the f@ck doesn’t like gold? Humanity is basically built upon the gold standard!

Our fav Mexican restaurant - and the best tacos in town - isn’t open on Sunday, which is robbing us of our right to taco-out on the most lazy of convenient days. We are miffed. :mad:

Who’s idea was it to spread Christianity to Mexico? That was a bad call. I guess it would’ve been worse if the conquistadors were Jewish... could you imagine no tacos from Friday night to Saturday night?

Communism runs in my family, so I could see my son being genetically predisposed to it, my wife on the other hand is a bit of a surprise.

And who the f@ck doesn’t like gold? Humanity is basically built upon the gold standard!

Who’s idea was it to spread Christianity to Mexico? That was a bad call. I guess it would’ve been worse if the conquistadors were Jewish... could you imagine no tacos from Friday night to Saturday night?

No.

And who the f@ck doesn’t like gold? Humanity is basically built upon the gold standard

Please refer to post #46.

I hate to say I told ya so....but.

Shoulda nipped it in the bud bro.....just sayin...

Oh, and I wouldn't let that guy anywhere near Paco if I were you...the kid doesn't need that kind of negativity in his life....that just wouldn't be prudent.

Last edited:
Saweet! So you finally got him to drink the koolaid...wait...or did ya pull a Bill Cosby on him? I ain't mad at ya either way. I mean I did suggest a backhoe and an airtight alibi...alledgedlyo_O When it happens you sould be awarded enabler of the year...just sayin, the dude was a hard sell...;)

Back