Help Me Hatch A Machiavellian Plan.

sergiodeblanc

I really need to convince somebody to buy a PRS but... I need them to think it's their idea.

My dude is playing an Ibanez Artcore hollowbody with a faux Bigsby. It's a nice enough guitar (I guess) but dude is tuning and retuning between every f@cking song, and to make matters worse he's the frontman. Ol' boy should be talking to the crowd or sippin' on some water instead of tuning.

Dude loves my spruce top HB along with the rest of my guitars but... How do I convince him into a Semi Hollow CU22 trem?

I need ideas.

You need to make sure there's a "mechanical problem" with his Artcore right before hand. Give him your back up to play? Or, just start texting him random Reverb links. Seems to work!

Speaking of random Reverb links, there's another CHEAP HG-70 listed. You should check it out.

You need to make sure there's a "mechanical problem" with his Artcore right before hand. Give him your back up to play? Or, just start texting him random Reverb links. Seems to work!

Speaking of random Reverb links, there's another CHEAP HG-70 listed. You should check it out.

^ This

And you SHOULD snag that HG. If I got it I'd need a cab to go with it...and I'm saving for bigger things. So I'm counting on you to remove the temptation!

Simple. Have a beautiful woman tell him how she always goes for PRS players, and there was this guy who had this semi hollow one, etc. etc.

Have her come to more than one show. After he buys the guitar, she doesn’t need to show up.

He’ll say it was his idea. But you’ll know.

Actually..... send him links to used S2 semi-Hollowbody, won’t break the bank.
TgSxyXD.jpg

Back