Help Identifying 30th Anniversary non-Core model SE Custom 24?

DRockGG

PRS SE Custom 24 - Trampas Green (believe it is a 2015).

Serial Number is P02211 - made in Korea - looking for some help with the specs so I know what I am working with.

I recently purchased my first PRS after 20+ years - I am VERY excited to finally have a guitar that I love. I bought it second hand through a private sale and I am having trouble finding the specs for it. Some preliminary research and feedback I received is that my guitar is "non standard" or perhaps made for a specific region or location.

This is my first post so I am not sure if I am allowed to post pictures but I will try. I also don't think I am allowed to share links but I did create a Reddit post on the PaulReedSmith subreddit with several pictures.

The main concern I had was that is has the two birds inlay on the 12th fret which I believe means it was 30th (or some other benchmark anniversary model) but couldn't find an example of a Trampas Green model that had this anniversary inlays. Wondering if anyone had any idea how many of this model were made and/or where it might have come from? I was worried that I bought a knock-off or a fake.

Back