Guitar Tech Station 4-6-2016

Ya gotta wait until spring of 2017 for season 10
They film most of that near me (in Cardiff) and one of the BBC wardrobe ladies lives next door to me. I haven't seen my neighbour lately so I'll have to make the effort and see if there's any insider information.

By the way, I had seen this one pop up before in my searches.
I think if I did not have my guitar case cabinet I had custom built for me a few years ago, I would got for something like this.
It opens up on top to bet a work surface, and no need to keep your guitars cased since you can fit two to a drawer.

I am sure the guy who made my tech station for me can crank one of these out, and maybe make the two bottom drawers for accessories and tools.

band-guitar-multi-drawer.jpg

That's badass!

They film most of that near me (in Cardiff) and one of the BBC wardrobe ladies lives next door to me. I haven't seen my neighbour lately so I'll have to make the effort and see if there's any insider information.
That is cool, I bet she is excited for the new season.
That's badass!
Thanks man!

Premier Guitar sent me around six of their stickers, and I ordered three sizes of some AC/DC die-cut stickers from Amazon.
The latter are very professional, and would also stand up to being on a vehicle window out in the elements.

Two new stickers on the middle drawer.
Also did not realize that the bottom drawer is way deeper than the middle two ones.

14.jpg

15.jpg

Back