Group Photo

gush

Where is that speedo pic

We have....Green 97 CE24 5708s PH 2s Push/Pulls on vol and tone Rosewood rings Mann trem
97 HOG CE22 5310s, 97 Black burst CE22 dragon 1s PH 2s and lots of bling, 2000 McCarty Metal Pickups rosewood rings and switch cap, 06 CU22 Birds PH 2s Dragon 2s, 2011 CU24 5909s PH 3s rosewood rings Mann trem

That is an awesome group with a really killer range of pickups and customizations. You're going to need a double-decker couch soon :)

Dude I wanna hog so bad! Very nice family!

Thanks. This mahogany CE arrived a few months ago. It had SD pickups and a toggle switch. I put the 5310s in it along with the rotary switch. John Mann did some fret work and setup. Fedex smashed the case for me so it has a brand new case!

I haven't gigged with it just yet but playing it at home indicates that these 5310s are fabulous. Makes me REALLY want a Quattro.

The band set up at Ponderosa Lake in Montezuma Iowa last Saturday. As we were about done with setup the whole area lost power including the surrounding towns. I had this guitar ready to go but it was not to be. So I still haven't gigged it yet.

Oh.....and I left the winged tuners on it. I have a non brass post set of ph 2s ready to go on if I get frustrated enough!

Back