Gravity...

Ok fellas. This little beauty showed-up just in time for band rehearsal tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks again, Jamie. I promise to take care of it. M'WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

9134FDD5-B1C4-4448-94B4-919FF479B3A4_zps7deaut1q.jpg

Isn't that always the way it goes? You pull the trigger on one thing and something else comes out that's more in line with what you had in mind.

She-it, mang... That's just an opportunity to get 'one more' guitar.

Well anyway, you've got a heck of a nice guitar there, regardless.

Thanks man!

Sadly, it did not scratch the itch. I suspect it's an issue with the pickups being set too low; which I will try to experiment with later today. For now, the White Rabbit and NF3 still hold the crown.

Fender's Offset Telecaster got me thinking that the Vela might be worth trying next by its an 25" scale guitar.

The search continues.

Just awesome! - How did things go at band practice ?
Very good but not what I was hoping for. It's a killer guitar that sounds great (it felt great too) but it's just not giving me (in the way of single-coil personality) what the EG3, NF3, and White Rabbit give me.

Reactions: CVS
Very good but not what I was hoping for. It's a killer guitar that sounds great (it felt great too) but it's just not giving me (in the way of single-coil personality) what the EG3, NF3, and White Rabbit give me.
Totally understand. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, I am with you 100% re: what you are looking for.

Back