Gravity...

I've never actually measured them, but a few years ago at Experience, I saw him in a jacket with really long sleeves. :eek:
I have one of those too, but I only have to wear it when the doctors take me out for a walk in the park - in my "room" I don't need to wear it, usually...

This may be wide of the mark, but have you ever tried a James Tyler guitar? They can out strat a strat and have the best feeling necks going if you like strats. Humbucker in the bridge with the mid boost gives plenty of versatility. PRS and Tyler have the comfiest playing necks in my opinion.

I'd say you can cover most tones with a good Tyler and a DGT.

I once owned the 2nd Severn ever made (when it was under the PRS-owned Chesapeake brand).

I appreciate the suggestions, fellas. Truly. But I'm a PRS guy.

I once owned the 2nd Severn ever made (when it was under the PRS-owned Chesapeake brand).

I appreciate the suggestions, fellas. Truly. But I'm a PRS guy.
Well, it looks like your original post foretold what you seem have decided to try:

My 305 is fun but doesn't quite get there. I'm far too attached to it, as is, to try aftermarket pickups in it.

If you can find an inexpensive 305 with the fretboard you like (maple or RW), and mod that, then you can have your original 305 in stock and the second 305 as your hot rod mod machine.

That does seem to be what you hinted at in this post:

I'm just going to go ahead and leave this right here.

Not mine. But compelling innit?

91E39413-CE7E-4377-9DB9-BC0FC7F8F502_zpsamrsmll4.jpg

If you can find an inexpensive 305 with the fretboard you like (maple or RW), and mod that, then you can have your original 305 in stock and the second 305 as your hot rod mod machine.

That's the gist of it. My current search isn't about a hot rod, per se. But I understand what you mean.

I do have a Hot Rod 305, by the way. Its a baaaaaaaaaaad-mamma-jamma! :)

That does seem to be what you hinted at in this post:

Perzakkly.

I feel that a bespoke Private Stock is the only way to true happiness here. :D:D

Private Stock is always a good choice but Skitchy is my go-to guy.

Back