Good affordable wireless for guitars

First time I've ever been accused of that.

I have a Shure, Audio Techniques, and a Line 6 G-10 (that I've never even taken out of the box), and they all sit on my shelf collecting dust.
Assuming they were gifts?
Gotta say, the freedom of wireless is fantastic. Love being able to jump off stage to check the mix, or mingle with the audience. The look on peoples faces when you're playing and walking/talking is priceless.:D

Assuming they were gifts?
Gotta say, the freedom of wireless is fantastic. Love being able to jump off stage to check the mix, or mingle with the audience. The look on peoples faces when you're playing and walking/talking is priceless.:D

Not gifts. I used to gig with them. I just never bonded. Never thought they sounded as good or reliable as a cable. The G10 was one of those table specials at Sweetwater GearFest, and Boogie was an enabler. See....always blame the problem on someone else; it’s the new world order.

Not gifts. I used to gig with them. I just never bonded. Never thought they sounded as good or reliable as a cable. The G10 was one of those table specials at Sweetwater GearFest, and Boogie was an enabler. See....always blame the problem on someone else; it’s the new world order.
I utterly agree that Boogie is an enabler. He dove into the Kemper pool while I was just looking... then...

I still like good ol’ dependable cables.
I agree but mainly want to use it for home use. Especially when I’m at my desk either writing or working on music and then I spin in the chair and the cord wrapped around the base of it. Just a pain.
Definitely want to record with wireless.

Back