give me the news

axe24

I do understand that PTC , are the best in the beuisness.and i would never send my prs guitars anywhere but ptc. but i have to say they aren't good with communicating with you. I they have my axe in the warrenty department three weeks,and i still have not heard anything.they didnt even call or text me just to say hey we just received it....i no there work is the best i feel safe with it there,but come on fill me in on whats goin on. Even it they haven't had a chance to look at just tell me something pls...:confused:

I dont care how long my guitar is at ptc ,i no it is in the best hands in the beuiness. there work is awsome dont no how they do it but they do.i seen some pictures of there work,mind blowing.keep up the good work all at ptc.

not being sarcastic, but i just sent a guitar in for some fret work. UPS told me it would be there by tues. on wed, I CALLED THEM to make sure it got there alright, and shawn left me a message it did. it's my $3500 guitar, so I called. i cant believe it's been 3 weeks and YOU havent called to make sure it's alright. again, i'm not being sarcastic, but give them a call yourself. shawn is always helpful and pleasent, and i have bothered him several times. ( and no, i'm not kissing his ass) personally, I needed the piece of mind that MY guitar got there in 1 piece!

Last edited:
Thank you shawn,i did no it got there safe i did call and speak to matt,awsome guy he told me its in warrenty department.i.m just saying it's been three weeks and no one
me a heads up on the damage yet thats all im not worried,like i said its in good hands.now have i sent it else were,i think u would need a bottle of volume LOL.thanks again all at ptc.in fact im gonna be sending my c24 se model to ptc,for locking tuners put in if possible.i'll call for qoute.

Thank you shawn,and i did call matt and he told me its in the warranty department as of now.so i no it got there i was just waiting for a heads up on the guitar thats all.no worries.

.i no u guys are busy.thanks again.

SORRY TO ALL FORGETTING HOT HEADED ,THATS REALY NOT MY NATURE............

anymore, in a world full of ignorance, no morals, no manners, no respect, no decency, no jobs, no money, no future, a little humor can go a long way. give it a chance!

a big huge thank you to all @ ptc for repairing my guitar.
This is for you matt THANK YOU.caint wait to get my axe back.

Thanks guys for understanding ,like i had said thats not me to get that pis#!d off.things happen,whata ya gonna do.

Back