Gig Ready Guitars first "Experience" experience

Killerburst

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Well, I just got back from the PRS EXP (stopped off to do a taste test in Philly... Pat's vs Geno's... Pat's won hands-down). As it was my first time at the event, I didn't really know what to expect. I would say we had a modest table versus the veteran dealers there, but we met a TON of great PRS fans, had great conversations, learned a TON and was honored to help a few kindred spirits find new instruments to take home. Did I mention I learned a TON? Yes, indeed. I cannot wait for next year!

Here are some pics of the guitars we had. It seems I managed to miss getting a close up of the Antique White Studio with Gold hardware that got a lot of attention. It is heading back to us and I will get HQ pics of it (along with everything else) when we get it back from PRS.

Click pics for Flikr links to larger pics and the whole set.

White/Gold Studio peeking out from behind the 408SH EXP LTD here...

We grabbed 4 of the 408SH EXP guitars. Two of each color.

Headstock veneer and "pre-factory" Eagle inlay on the 408SH guitars.

Our first Private Stock. I think we picked out a good one, as we had so many folks come back to look at it and take pictures again and again, saying this was the nicest looking guitar at the whole event. That is saying a lot, and of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I couldn't agree more!

Custom 24 Semi-Hollow, Stop-tail w/ Burl Maple top on mahogany back, Honduran Rosewood neck, board, veneer, TRC and pegs, 14k outline J birds and Eagle with white MOP centers, Paua purfling.

I'll get a ton of HQ pics of this when we get it in the store, of course.

I have to say it was really an honor to have our store there among the other Experience dealers, all of whom were true professionals and great to share the floor with.

-Jon

I LOVED the look of that Studio, if I had a real job I would've taken it home on Saturday.

Job well done I'd say.

Yes, that green burl had the eye of many, including a number of seasoned veterans.

I said it at the other place, but I'll say it here as well - dude, that was a killer table. Nothing to be humble about there - quality wins over quantity any day.

Back