FYI ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever ... fi

Thread has been closed by request of the OP

Last edited by a moderator:
Dementia is heartbreaking to watch.

Yes, it is. but it's real easy to do nothing and ignore.
I was born in 1953, i'm going to be 60 in about a week.
Some of us have lived a hard, difficult life that you guys know nothing about and frankly, can't even comprehend.

If u think I have dementia, why don't you offer some positive support instead of all the negative stuff and making fun of it.
I hope you are as flippant when your parents or grandparents get it. Then you can go to the home and laugh at them, or maybe trip them ... that would be hilarious.

I've been playing in a band of one shape or another continuously since I was 15, long before most of you were born.
Anyway, u get old, u get useless and forgotten.

and, the biggest prick here is that fcnkin' markie guy. give me a break. let's make fun of everyone and be the biggest a$$hole you can be. job done.
and here is a little message for rugerpc ... 凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸.

I know the admin will just delete this message and me, that's easy, takes no courage or morals and maybe no-one will see it to upset anyone. it's the lame-ass, chicken-**** response that you will embrace and I expect. Anyway, make fun, criticize, do nothing ... I know it's a big chuckle for all of you. maybe we can get him to stick his head in the crapper with a big turd in it and don't forget about cupcakes ... big laughs.

Last edited:
"squirt" - when you want to say something, but don't quite know what to say.

I wasn't sure what kind of discussion you were looking for in your (now edited) original post, so, I temporized.

Sergio and Markie weren't attacking you personally - only the idea that you couldn't find a single PRS you like enough to keep. You have to admit, on a PRS Company sponsored forum, that's quite a statement. Alan, Jesse and Hopeful Sinner responded after you nuked your OP - to ascribe anything ugly to their responses would just be wishful thinking on your part.

I'm not going to argue with you, or apologize. I have explained what I believe to be the nature of the responses here and I believe there was no malice.

As for your post immediately above, well, the mods should let it stand, but I won't say why I think so.

FYI, I'll be 59 in less than a week. And you have no idea whether I or anyone else on this forum has had a comparably hard life or even worse.

Last edited:
I certainly didn't read any of what was said as intended with "malice".

You came to the PRS Forum to let everyone know your done with PRS. Seems like a cry for attention to me.

Then when you get some attention, you cry it's persecution.

I really do wish you all the best and I hope you find something to satisfy you, but I think you owe some people here an apology.

Last edited:
You constantly come on this forum and talk about what a hard ass you are and how tough you've had it and then you boo-hoo when you think someone is making fun of you? Perhaps you should actually read the responses to your posts, instead of simply reading your own posts, you might find that no one is making fun of you.

If you want to hang around, that’s cool. If not, that’s cool too. Either way you owe Markie and RugerPC an apology. If you can’t to do that, we can just go our separate ways right now.

I was curious as to why you are done with PRS and hoping to get a little more elaboration....did you find a brand that suits you better? Were there problems with your current PRS guitars? I kinda fumble around with other Strats and Les Pauls at the local GC and have thought about picking one up, but I don't think I could ever be done with PRS....that's just me though.

You constantly come on this forum and talk about what a hard ass you are and how tough you've had it and then you boo-hoo when you think someone is making fun of you? Perhaps you should actually read the responses to your posts, instead of simply reading your own posts, you might find that no one is making fun of you.

If you want to hang around, that’s cool. If not, that’s cool too. Either way you owe Markie and RugerPC an apology. If you can’t to do that, we can just go our separate ways right now.

Shawn said it much nicer than I would have…

But then again, he's such a nice boy… ;)

Jamie

Yes, it is. but it's real easy to do nothing and ignore.
I was born in 1953, i'm going to be 60 in about a week.
Some of us have lived a hard, difficult life that you guys know nothing about and frankly, can't even comprehend.

If u think I have dementia, why don't you offer some positive support instead of all the negative stuff and making fun of it.
I hope you are as flippant when your parents or grandparents get it. Then you can go to the home and laugh at them, or maybe trip them ... that would be hilarious.

I've been playing in a band of one shape or another continuously since I was 15, long before most of you were born.
Anyway, u get old, u get useless and forgotten.

and, the biggest prick here is that fcnkin' markie guy. give me a break. let's make fun of everyone and be the biggest a$$hole you can be. job done.
and here is a little message for rugerpc ... 凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸.

I know the admin will just delete this message and me, that's easy, takes no courage or morals and maybe no-one will see it to upset anyone. it's the lame-ass, chicken-**** response that you will embrace and I expect. Anyway, make fun, criticize, do nothing ... I know it's a big chuckle for all of you. maybe we can get him to stick his head in the crapper with a big turd in it and don't forget about cupcakes ... big laughs.

Dude! What else am I supposed to say? You say you've got an ass load of PRS and are thinking about going PS last week, then you pop up saying your "bromance" with PRS is over and your selling everything? You know I make flippant comments to people in jest, especially when it comes down to them dissing or in your case abandoning PRS... 'Cause I adore them.Pure fanboi anti-hater technique, nothin' personal. Last week I told a dude that "ugly chicks need love too" when he was threatening to buy a Carvin! I don't give a F@CK what guitar you play or what music you listen to.

I already know more about your "hard" and "difficult" life than you do about mine from the posts you've chosen to make. I've been taking care of a parent with emotional issues full-time for the past year, I've wiped my grandfathers ass before he passed, I pick my mother off the floor,... Your wishes for me to experience some of the heartbreak have already happened, and will continue to for quite some time, thanks! I handle my "positive support" at home, I have no obligation to extend it to somebody who actively looks for confrontation as you lead me to believe you do.

I've been playing in bands since I was 15 too, I even quit high school at 17 so I could go on tour with my band.... SO WHAT?!?! You want a cupcake? Trying to make it as an artist in any field is hard work and most often screws up your entire life... You are not alone buddy! Some of us just don't whine about it on the internet.

MARKIE FUGGIN' ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the biggest a$$hole in the world offers cab fare to a dude he's never met to get across the bay so he can throw down and party on Kent Island. The biggest a$$hole in the world offers to take time out of his life to offer a helping hand to a dude he's never met to try and fix a bros winged tuners. The biggest a$$hole in the world invites people to come into his home and rub their junk on the most insane collection of PRS guitars that most could only dream of owning... What a dick!

60 isn't even that "old" nowadays but I can understand you feeling anxious about turning, and I can sense that you may be going though a crisis about it, its natural... I get down with musicians way older than you are, I sympathize with the feelings you're having because I've been stuck in a van for weeks with guys going through it. If you feel "useless" then do something that benefits the world surrounding you, you're telling me that somebody with your level of education and life experience doesn't have anything to offer besides kicking a$$ at the pub in your satin tour jacket and motor boating boobies? That's jacked, and you know it's a lie.

Man, I apologize for getting all pi$$y with you....Please forgive me. I'm sure if we ever met in person we'd probably have a blast over a few drinks and stories, it was with that intention that I felt comfortable enough to joke around and imply you were suffering from dementia thinking about moving on from PRS... nothing else.

Stick around and be a man and apologize for getting a little weird on Markie and Bill, you and I are as cool as peppermint so I don't need one. Maybe you'll stray and then come back, life is all about making mistakes and forgiveness, it's not a big deal... Just like joking around isn't.

There's a line from a song that your favorite band admired that I think of whenever I feel like I have it harder than the next dude: "Every man thinks his burden is the heaviest". No matter what you're going through, I'll never know... but don't think for a second that you're alone in struggling, or have any idea what your neighbor may be going through.

Good Luck.

The coolest people I know, and likely ever will, are on this board.

To Sergio, Markie and the rest of the PRS Forum Crew!!

<3
JFB

I haven't seen Sergio that hyped since... well... ever.

Bro, step back from the Event Horizon lest you get sucked in!

cygx1_ill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back