Finally, my NGD!!!

Tono

Hi PRS'ers,

Some of you may recall my last post, where I was asking for advise as to how to deal with the anxiety of waiting for my guitar to arrive. Well, I now can tell you that the one and only way to make the waiting easier is for it to reach an end!!!

I cannot say how extremely happy I am with this guitar, and how much the time and money spent is worth it. It is simply the best guitar I have ever played, and hopefully not the last PRS.

Take a look at the photos, hope you like it as much as I do.

Best,
Tono

PRS7_zps38be860e.jpg

PRS19_zps9a0b0af6.jpg
PRS16_zps9ad6930c.jpg
PRS13_zpsf22cbef1.jpg
PRS12_zpsd5cfeb8a.jpg
PRS10_zps33fd884b.jpg
PRS9_zps253687b3.jpg
PRS_zps9c9029c6.jpg
6364AD2C-08B4-4164-A5EA-86D5A6897C80_zpsiiavfebj.jpg
3D044C4B-0294-4EE8-AB19-9D9323782797_zpszy1qblix.jpg

Woooaaahh!! That is amazing!
I just got a similar purple one arriving this coming week... I'd LOVE to have a green one to make it "apple and blackcurrant" lol...

Full spec details please! Would love to see a vid of this..

Looks like 2014 Cu24 with rosewood neck & fingerboard (or is fingerboard ebony?), green quilt with hybrid hardware..

Man I am so jealous, that is just LOVELY!!

Thanks Tosca, I will try to!!!

Guitarman, it is a custom24 artist package with rosewood neck but ebony fingerboard. Hybrid hardware and hfs/vb pickups.

I have uploaded a video here for my brother to listen to it - a few misses and recorded with my iPhone, so not huge quality but hopefully there will be more to come!

http://youtu.be/7ayT3x6UJxE

Thanks, I am glad you like it and hope yours looks as nice if not more!!!

Last edited:
Wow!! HFS/VB sound amazing, as does the guitar in general!
I've seen PRS selling for less because they've had those pups as opposed to 57/08s etc, but I can say that they sound amazing!
Do you play in a band because you're pretty good - what song is it (and what amp/effects etc)?

It is but not because I requested it, might be just the stock rosewood necks? Not sure, but it feels great!

By the way, only that video is mine - the rest are videos I helped with recording, so no credit at all. He is a guy that plays here in Madrid.

I massively prefer satin necks - nice one!!

I just noticed a similar one in the UK:
prs_ps_jadeglow_50392-thumb.jpg

Cost a fortune though... Man, that'd go good with purple lol..

MANY congrats - hope you keep yours all your life. Looks absolutely stunning and sounds great!

That's one of the best quilts I've ever seen on a production guitar, regardless of the manufacturer.

That one looks great as well! I tried to get some burst but it was only available through private stock, so I went for the simpler jade and save that for my first PS!

Thanks again, you can rest assured that I will keep it. I have not sold any single piece of gear in my life so won't do it with this one (at least not if I can survive without doing it!)

I have to admit that I was not much into quilt myself, it felt a bit showy to me. Now I don't regret at all, it is a great looking guitar and I just feel that I'll need to improve my playing to keep pace with it!

I'm never satisfied with them, it is so difficult to me to complete something half decent that I just keep trying and trying! That one was a quick familiar one and it is actually hidden on YouTube, not proud about it but I thought that otherwise no one would listen to this beauty.

Thanks a lot, guitarman, appreciated!!

Thanks Rob! It is incredible indeed, but most of them are! everything looks perfect for me, I am so in love with this guitar!

You can really say that, Les!! I love the way your Hammer of Gods looks, that is a extraordinary look of guitar, and it sounds amazing, by the way.

Thanks!

Back