FINALLY able to put in about 90 minutes with a McCarty SC58 and two piece bridge and

Tag

WOW was it SWEET!!! This one was light as a feather and had killer tone! Had it right next to 3-4 les pauls and was going into a fender HR Deville 2/12 with a Mad Professor Sweet honey overdrive and Zendrive. If it was not for the small neck I would not have been able to leave without it. Beautiful top and color! Does anyone know if these are/were chambered? So light and it sounded like it. Sweet articulate treble and nice tight bottom end with a very 3D sound. Killer guitar, but the Les Pauls just have those necks that make the PRS feel wimpy and cramps my 55 year old hands. :mad: The LPs provide instant hand pain relief, but the PRS had the tone. Fantastic guitar. That damn neck, or I would be doing a video to show it off right now. Walked out with the zendrive instead.

Was it a wide-thin/pattern thin neck?

I think they only come in "pattern" no?? Brand new for blow out $2699. Is that a really good price? I am still thinking about it. It was a beautiful sunburst. Nice artist like flame top.

I think they only come in "pattern" no?? Brand new for blow out $2699. Is that a really good price? I am still thinking about it. It was a beautiful sunburst. Nice artist like flame top.

Yea, these come in "pattern." $2699 is a good price though. These were priced like the original SC58's and come with artist grade tops so they were around the 3500-3800 range usually.

Yea, these come in "pattern." $2699 is a good price though. These were priced like the original SC58's and come with artist grade tops so they were around the 3500-3800 range usually.

Do you know if these were chambered?

Do you know if these were chambered?

They should be solid. But it sounds that you might be playing a unique one though, because these usually come with the wraparound. So it might be a proto or one off type of deal.

Back