Fca 35 Tour: An Evening With Peter Frampton [Blu-ray] (2012)

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Read about this in Guitar Player yesternight, and I will be picking it up from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Fca-35-Tour-E...eywords=frampton+comes+alive+35th+anniversary

From reading the article in the magazine, Peter had a great time doing the tour and getting the videos and music out to his fans.
It was just him and the bassist from the original band, and new players.
He also does some songs from when he was with Humble Pie which are on the video discs and CDs/MP3s.

Anyone else have the Blu-ray or DVD?
If so, how did you like it?
I remember when the original FCA came out in '76, played the crap out of it.
I think I had it n 8 Track :D

They have a 3 CD set too you can buy, but I will be getting the MP3s instead from here.
Not sure if you can see this if you are not logged into Amazon or a Prime Member.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_s...keywords=fca+35&sprefix=FCA,digital-music,415

Once I get the MP3s, it will update my Kindle Fire, my Droid Bionic, and Amazon will import them into iTunes on my PC and laptop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the tour when it rolled through Denver (the first time, he circled back through after the Lost LP was returned). The show was really good and his interaction with the crowd made it more fun.

During the tour, they were recording the show and selling live CDs immediately afterwards. I played them in my car until my kids stole them to hide. I'll pick up the DVD and overplay it too.

Yep same experience here in DC which was the first night he had the black Lap back for the whole show. It was a big part of what he had to talk about :D. Same deal with the studio truck out back and they sold 1000 copies onsite. Was really cool to relive the actual show I saw.

Frampton playing Black Hole Sun was about the coolest thing I've seen in a while!!

"Do You Feel...." solo is the first solo I learned to play on "air guitar". I was 7 yrs old. I would dangerously sneak into my brother's room to play his copy of FCA, while he was out. I could sing that thing by heart. It was summer 1977... :cool:

Blu-ray came yesterday, cannot wait to watch it this weekend.

Here is another cool thing that he got his black Les Paul back after being lost for 31 years.
I remember drooling over that guitar from his album cover back in '75.
I was 18 and playing the heck out of my '73 Les Paul Deluxe back then.

Peter-Frampton---Frampton-Comes-Alive!-Front-Cover-12686.jpg

Published on Mar 23, 2012

Peter Frampton Plays "Do You Feel Like We Do" on the guitar that was lost in a cargo plane accident 31 years ago for the first time at the Beacon Theatre in New York

Found this in YouTube, and I am pretty sure it will be on the Blu-ray when I watch it this weekend.
The band I was in back in '73 or '74 played this song.

What did I look like back then :D
Just got that '73 Les Paul in '73 for my 16th birthday.

bday_1973.jpg

Back