Favorite Julie Bowen Role

Definite tip of the hat to her lingerie scene in Happy Gilmore. But I'm going to have to place my vote for her role on "Ed," whereby I first got my crush on her. She was younger and even more cute... if you can fathom that.
I haven't seen Ed... but she was significantly prettier by the Boston Legal days, than she was in Happy Gilmore. She definitely got even prettier with age.

in light of DTR's recent restraining order someone else has to pick up the torch.

what is your favorite Julie Bowen role?
I had to Google her to figure out who she was. I have seen her in Modern Family a couple of times but I didn't know she played PRS guitars. :)

However, if she doesn't and this is just a hotness appreciation thread, I will go full chauvinist and say she needs more meat on her butt (for my taste) and my vote goes to the Colombian chick. ;)

I had to Google her to figure out who she was. I have seen her in Modern Family a couple of times but I didn't know she played PRS guitars. :)

However, if she doesn't and this is just a hotness appreciation thread, I will go full chauvinist and say she needs more meat on her butt (for my taste) and my vote goes to the Colombian chick. ;)
FINALLY!!!!

Back